New to the area? Let's grab coffee ☕️
Why Work at The Alliance?
The Jewish Alliance of Greater Rhode Island is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all regardless of race, color, religion, pregnancy, national origin, age, ability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, military/veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. We sincerely believe that diversity and inclusion among our staff is critical to our success as an organization.
Our featured job opportunities:
- Director of School Age Programs
- Early Childhood Center Curriculum Director
- Manager of Foundation and Corporate Relations
- Manager of Fundraising Events and Donor Relations
- Early Childhood Educators
- Personal Trainer, Part-Time
- Food Service Assistant, Part-Time
- After School Assistant/Vacation Camp Teacher