In this week’s message I talk about some of the engaging, educational, and fun programs taking place over the next month that offer something for just about everyone.
Click here to read the transcribed version of the Shabbat message.
Here are links to the events and initiatives mentioned in this week’s message:
- 2nd Annual Top Nosh Kosher Food Competition – June 1 – 30
- Community Voices Against Hate – Thursday, June 9, 5:30pm, in-person at the Dwares JCC
- Recording of the Bret Stephens event – held on May 19
- Jewish Alliance’s 11th Annual Meeting – Thursday, June 16, 7:00pm, in-person at the Dwares JCC
- Newport Classical presents Black Oak Ensemble: Silenced Voices Wednesday, July 6, 8:00pm, The Breakers, Newport
As the weather gets warmer, I hope you’ll continue to engage with us, and join together to build and celebrate community.
Until next time, I wish you a safe, peaceful, and joyous Shabbat.Shabbat Shalom,
President & CEO