Make a Donation
With your help, we are strengthening Jewish life right here in Rhode Island, engaging families with young children, making Jewish life more affordable, and providing access to meaningful Jewish life experiences.
To make a donation to the Jewish Alliance of Greater Rhode Island:
- Online — use the form below
- By check — payable to: Jewish Alliance of Greater Rhode Island, 401 Elmgrove Avenue, Providence, RI 02906
- If you’d like to make a Memorial or Tribute Gift, click here.
- For more giving options, please contact Michele Gallagher, Senior Campaign Operations Manager, at 401.421.4111 ext. 165
- Please note: Gifts to endowment funds are handled differently. To make a donation to a Jewish Federation Foundation Fund, click here or contact Claire Uziel, Endowment/Campaign Operations Manager, at 401.421.4111 ext. 109.
The Jewish Alliance of Greater Rhode Island (EIN 24-4127671) and the Jewish Federation Foundation of Greater Rhode Island (EIN 05-0259003) are non-profit, 501(c)(3) organizations. Your donation is fully tax deductible under IRS regulations.
Jewish Alliance of Greater Rhode Island | 401 Elmgrove Avenue, Providence RI 02906 | 401.421.4111