Eides Family J-Space Afterschool Program
Need a safe, fun place for your child to be after school?
September 5, 2017 – June 16, 2018
Monday – Friday | 2:30 – 6:00pm
Eides Family J-Space Afterschool Program for children ages 5 to 11!
Click here to view the flyer, learn more, and take advantage of a special offer!
To fulfill our goal of providing a program focused on academics, social skills, sports, arts, and fun, our enhanced curricula and enrichments include:
- the nationally recognized CATCH (Coordinated Approach To Childhood Health) curriculum, designed to nurture a love of physical activity, gardening, nutrition, wholesome cooking, and healthy eating
- activities that are aligned with national educational standards, which include STEAM learning (Science, Technology, Engineering, Art, and Mathematics)
- homework help in both secular and Judaic subjects designed to make learning fun and engaging
- monthly themes with activities and group projects
- special guests based on the monthly theme
- art exploration, exposing children to a variety of art mediums
- physical movement and outside play (weather permitting)
- free swim on Fridays
- various options for school pick up
- healthy snacks provided daily
- licensed by DCYF and 3-Star rated through BrightStars
- first aid and CPR certified staff
- parent communication through newsletters, information boards, and frequent emails
Questions? Need more information? Don’t see a J-Space option that fits your needs? Contact Shannon Kochanek, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 401.421.4111 ext.147.