TigerSharks Swim Club
Reaching your child’s highest potential: TigerSharks Swim Club
Join the TigerSharks of the RIMA (Rhode Island/Massachusetts) League.
Swimmers with basic skills, from ages 5 through 18, are welcome to join the TigerSharks Swim Club. While focusing on stroke technique and endurance, swimmers have the opportunity to grow and succeed in a fun, hardworking, and competitive environment.
Your child will benefit from
- Competitive swimming experience for all qualified swimmers
- Safe aquatic exercise in a positive environment
- Realizing his/her potential as an athlete
- Developing self-discipline and endurance
- Learning stroke technique, starts, turns, and endurance
- Fair play, teamwork, and athletic principles
For more information or to schedule a tryout, contact the Aquatics office at 401.421.4111 ext. 153.
TigerSharks Registration Form
TigerSharks Swim Team Handbook
Health History Form
Jewish Alliance of Greater Rhode Island | 401 Elmgrove Avenue, Providence RI 02906 | 401.421.4111