J-Space After School Program
Need a safe, fun place for your child to be after school?
August 31, 2015 – June 24, 2016
Monday – Friday | 2:30 – 6:00pm
J-Space After School Program for children ages 5-11!
Click here for special offers and to learn more!
To fulfill our goal of providing a program focused on academics, social skills, sports, arts, and fun, our enhanced curricula and enrichments include:
- Implementation of the nationally recognized C.A.T.C.H. (Coordinated Approach To Children’s Health) curriculum, which is designed to nurture a love of physical activity, provide an introduction to gardening and nutrition, and encourage healthy eating in children
- Homework help—both secular and Judaic subjects—from staff, including our Israeli Emissary
- Monthly themes with focused activities and projects
- Art exploration, exposing children to a variety of art mediums for self-expression
- Physical movement and outside play (weather permitting)
- Free swim time on Fridays
- Pick-up from school to allow a seamless transition from the school day to after-school activities (*Ask us about convenient bus pick-up!)
- Healthy snacks provided daily
- Monthly newsletter to keep parents informed of upcoming themes, special activities, and other important information
Questions? Need more information? Don’t see a J-Space option that fits your needs? Contact Shannon Boucher, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 401.421.4111 ext.147.